background

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where I am at......

So just a few things about me. I recently took on a new undertaking. I was promoted to office manager of a new dental office. My boss Dr. Seth Spangler and I have been working together for 5 years now. He built his own practice in Draper, UT. Its called South Pointe Dental and it is great. We have the newest and nicest of everything. Ok, enough about work. I am also moving out soon. My good friend Kari bought a condo in the Fort Union area. It is really nice. I am so excited to be her roomy. Last night we were painting. I am going to post pictures of before and after. Christmas is around the corner and I cannot believe it. I fell like it was just Halloween. Seriously the last couple months I have been so busy that Thanksgiving is just a blur. Oh and on a side note I have been off processed refined sugar for 2 months now and soda pop too. I feel so good. Its crazy cause I have a treat day every couple of weeks and Sunday i had some of my moms homemade pecan logs. I felt so sick after. I guess you dont realize how much food effects your body.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome! I'm so glad you started a blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, giving up sugar! I wish that I could go off of sugar long enough for it to make me sick when I eat it:)

    ReplyDelete