background

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dexter

Ok, so I have a new favorite show. If your not watching you need to. It's called Dexter and it is on Showtime. The third season just finished. I dont have showtime and I just began watching. I bought the first season on DVD and watched it in 2 days. So last night I bought the second season and cannot wait to begin watching it tonight. Here is a little bit about it. He is a blood splatter analysist by day and a serial killer by night. I know it sounds creepy but he only kills killers that have slipped through the cracks of the justice system. Oh and Dexter is hot too. Michael C. Hall is my new favorite actor.

1 comment:

  1. Me too! I am obsessed with Michael C Hall now. He is so hot! Love the show. I'm so glad you are into it too so we can talk about it at work.

    ReplyDelete