background

Thursday, August 13, 2009

So....Im engaged!


Here are ten fun facts about Casey!


1. He is tall 6'6 to be exact!

2. He loves to learn, he is so smart and is always spending time bettering himself

3. He served his mission in San Antonio, Texas. Dont mess with Texas!

4. He mowed lawns growing up and it paid for his mission!

5. His middle name is Quin ( I think it is so cute)

6. He loves the sunshine! We both hate winter and would much rather spend our time someplace warm.

7. He has an extra vertebrae in is back, only 7% of the world have an extra one.

8. He is a romantic. Our first kiss was when we were slow dancing at a park at midnight. He even made a love mix playlist on his Ipod.

9. He will eat anything!

10. He talks in his sleep a lot but only right when he is falling asleep.



Casey and I got engaged on Thursday July 9th and are getting married in the Draper Temple on Friday, October 9th!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats I am so excited for you! You look great and will make an amazingly gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm so excited for you Mrs. Broadhead. (Yeah I know, not yet, I'm just trying it out.)

    ReplyDelete